Monday, December 20, 2010

Cookies!

I have finally started making cookies. The first problem was deciding what to make...then narrowing down the choices :)

I made bourbon balls last week...not sure I am going to give those away, tho! Today I am making chocolate hazelnut biscotti. The have come out of the oven the first time and are cooling and waiting for me to slice them and bake again. I am also planning on making gold nuggets...a no bake confection we made eons ago in Camp Fire...wheat germ, peanut butter, powdered milk and honey. Coconut macaroons and oatmeal crispies will probably round out the list. My pizzelle iron is buried in storage ( :((( ) and rosettes are very time consuming. I may also make cheese balls...not a cookie, but a recipe I got from an old family friend that we would have at parties when we were small.

Hopefully I can get this issue about testing my posts fixed so I can post pictures again... Merry Christmas!!

No comments:

Post a Comment