Friday, March 9, 2012

Crochet bug...

See a theme? Yes, I love green. Since I made the baby blanket for my friend (he was born a week ago today! Yay for babies!), I have been crocheting all over the place...instead of doing homework :-/ Oh, well. The goodies in the pic are for three different projects. The rectangular piece will be a wrist warmer (fingerless glove). Once I make the rectangle large enough, I'll fold it in half, and stitch up the side, leaving a hole for my thumb on the side. The circle will be a springtime wreath once done. Two more rows around the circle, a matching set of circles on the back sandwiching some thin cardboard for firmness, then some cute flowers on the front. The heart will be paired with two or three more (number depending how they look)to make a shamrock for St. Patricks day. I will accent it with some darker green and probably a button. I will post pics of everything once they are done...wish me luck!

All these adorable patterns are from attic24.typepad.com (the shamrock is mine, but the hearts are hers) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment