Saturday, April 28, 2012

I saw some company I follow on Facebook post something about cinnamon roll waffles, but I didn't read it at the time. Later than week when the idea fluttered thru my brain, I couldn't find it. So I punted. I bought some Pillsbury cinnamon rolls and a can of cream cheese frosting (I needed the small rolls for my waffle maker and don't like the sugar flavored icing they come with). So this morning I got out my waffle maker and got busy. I sprayed it with Pam (important, as they are sticky!) and cooked them for 2 minutes, cinnamon side up. I don't know that it matters, just don't switch midway...then both the top and bottom get sticky. Trust me :-/

They were nice and crisp on the outside, soft inside, and quite yummy. And yes, I saved some for M, who would be royally grumpy to find I made these while she was at her dads...

No comments:

Post a Comment