On Monday, I bought a Martha Steward scoring board. I tried making some boxes and an envelope today. It was pretty fun and easy. I got it to finish/replace parts for an advent calendar for Mairi. I die cut all the pieces (they go together like matchboxes) a long time ago, but then lost all the insides, except one :( So now i am going to use that one as a template and make a whole new set of insides. Figure if I start now, they might be done in time for advent to start...wait...I only have 25 more days! Yikes!
(I do my posts from my iPhone...once I figure out how to include photos, I will start including them too!)