Friday, November 5, 2010

Tasty and quick

Lunch today was tasty and quick. My nephew had a lunchable (what can I say, he is 4), and I had some of Trader Joe's sweet potato bisque. The box said to top with a sprinkle of nutmeg and a dollop of sour cream (I used Greek yogurt). It was warm, filling and yummy. I also had a piece of rosemary bread left over from four buck cluck night :)

My daughter went to a friends house after school (early release), but I have my nephew and niece until their mom gets out of school. So we had a snack of microwave popcorn (I put some Old Bay on mine...a little too much and it gets spicy!) and home made hot chocolate...made with evaporated milk and Hershey Special Dark syrup, warmed up in my chocolate pot and frothed nice and fluffy. Yum :)

No comments:

Post a Comment